(This post was written by a member of A4A, if you too would like to submit a post, send it to email@example.com)
“I’m so tired of whores!!! Why are all the gays fuckin’ whores? Where are the men who want to date, discuss, train together, travel and more? In an era where everybody wants everything now, where geolocalisation apps show you who’s horny now at a click away, where is the gay species going? Not only that, when you thought about meeting this guy you’ve been talking to for days, he goes “ghostline” and don’t even answer your messages anymore. WTF?
You know what these whores will become when their bodies will fade and get older? Mad, single, angry whores…left alone because they will be too old to pick up the hot guys. Wake up guys! We are not just sex toys! Sex is fun yes, but there is more to life than just this!
Thanksgiving this year is a special day for me and persons who relate to me in some special way. I had my 81st birthday this fall and last spring my wife and I celebrated our 55th anniversary. She is now an Alzheimer’s patient and requires fulltime care from caregivers who live in our home. As a bisexual male, I turned to my male sex desires some years ago in the absence of a functioning marriage.
Some A4A members might wonder why an octogenarian needs sex, and I can heartedly say that I have always been a very active male and frequent sexual activity is still important to me! I have always subscribed to the adage, “use it or lose it.” That also reminds me that age is only a number where sexual practices are involved. (E.D. is not in my vocabulary.)
(Photo : SeanCody)
You came across these guys in your life for sure. You know the type of guys that has the dirty jeans/t-shirt looks, the strong attitude, the magnetism of a leader, mixed with the quirkiness of a punk band. Here are some traits to help you identify them:
1) Bad boys master the art of indifference. They understand the very nature of being indifferent when it comes to dealing with guys. They understand that the less emotion they give off, the more emotion they’ll want from them.
2) Bad boys put themselves first. Off the bat, I know this may sound selfish as hell… well, that’s because it is. Bad boys have this way about them in which they understand that some guys appreciate a man who places himself above everyone else. The essence of being a guy who doesn’t alter his belief system or values for any piece of ass can be admirable.
3) Bad boys have use asshole humour. They mix being somewhat of a dick to guys with moments of sweetness. For example he can be telling fart jokes at a black tie event and then invites you in a small dark room for a great sexy moment.
4) Bad boys have the ability to have animalistic sex. Every once in a while, you have to tap into your inner bad boy. And I mean get really bad. Sexually this means hair pulling, spanking, light choking, biting, chaotic foreplay, and any and everything mentioned in the Karma Sutra. Bad boys get away with embodying all the traits above solely because they know how to be an animal in the bedroom.
5) Bad Boys are brutally honest. A bad boy is going to say what’s on his mind and tell you how it is. Nice guys sometimes feel the need to lie or be dishonest to another guys because his approval of him is more important than his integrity and being honest. He’ll get a lot farther with guys because even though the truth might upset them, they’re more likely to respect and trust you because they know you do your best to be honest. It’s hard to bounce back from having a reputation for being a liar.
So do you like bad boys? Even though they can sometimes be a pain in the ass (hmm I like that…), they are adorable and I love them for that!
(This was written by A4A members Tegan & Michael. If you wish to submit your love story and share it with other members, simply send us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Are you wondering if Adam4Adam is a website where one can find love or if it is simply a place to find a quick hook-up? Well, here is my story… My boyfriend, Tegan, and I met on A4A almost four years ago. Our first date was the day before Thanksgiving in 2011 and we got to know each other while watching basketball at a local sports bar. In fact, our fourth anniversary is quickly approaching – we have decided to celebrate our anniversary each year on the day before Thanksgiving instead of the true date.
I was a member of A4A for almost five years while Tegan was a member for less than a week before we met. He had only recently moved to North Carolina to start school at the University of North Carolina Eshelman School of Pharmacy. He has since graduated and is now completing residency training in Greensboro, NC. I have been working in Durham, NC as a software engineer at a sports TV graphics company called SMT for just over ten years now. Both of us moved to North Carolina from our home states (Oklahoma for him and Ohio for me) not knowing anyone in this entire state, but Adam4Adam eventually brought us together. I had already been using A4A as a casual dating site for nearly five years when Tegan created his profile. He had only been on the site for a few days when I messaged him and we went on our first date. The next 4 years could be written into an amazing Rom-Com starring Ryan Reynolds and Ryan Gosling (obviously called “Two Ryan’s Always Make a Right”). What I am trying to say is that it does not matter if you are a seasoned veteran on A4A, brand new to the site, looking for a hook-up, casually dating, or looking for love… Adam4Adam can be whatever you make of it and Tegan and I have made a loving relationship from it.
Michael & Tegan <3
(This post was written by a member of A4A. If you would like to submit an article, please send it to email@example.com)
I witnessed a fight on Halloween, in my friend’s upscale apartment complex. The scene was like the aftermath of a tsunami. Shattered windows, shards of glass, chandelier hanging by the wire, upside-down furniture… drops of blood in the hallway. The cops came and led one away… the other partner had already driven off his car with smashed windscreen.
The couple had lived together for about 3 years… And damn were they so fine! Both drop-dead gorgeous!! They fought a good 20 to 30 minutes indoor, before bringing it out to the driveway. Not many words were traded; just thunderous violent physical action! It reminded me of what I had seen as a tourist in a South African safari park – two huge male lions fighting live!!!